Thursday, May 24, 2012

Why Windows Phone will surpass iPhone

Here's my statement. iPhone is currently the head of the game, no doubt. That is because it's hardware is just a little more advanced than the windows phone (better camera, etc). However in the long run, iPhone will hit technologies limit, while it will take a bit longer for the windows phone to hit that limit. Once both hit the limit, it's pretty much down to the interface. And it is agreed that the Windows Phone interface is slicker, easier to use, and quicker. Just my two cents for the day!

2 comments:

  1. If you are a student you should join Microsoft Dreamspark for students. You can publish apps for free! If you need help let me know, I work for Microsoft (not in phone) and my teenage daughter builds apps too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I have already tried that route. Problem is, you MUST be 18 to do so. However, Microsoft has been kind to me and has provided a free year membership to my dad so he can publish my applications. However, I still have to pay him back the $99 to do so. Don't worry, I already have.
      It's awesome that your daughter programs! I've only heard of boy programmers, even on the iPhone! Tell her to keep coding!

      Delete