Sunday, May 20, 2012

Programs I use to make my WP applications

This is just a quick list to give an idea to other developers what they should get to develop apps and publish them efficiently.

- Visual Studio 2010 Express for Windows Phone 7 (for code)
- Expression Blend (for combining the graphics onto the platform)
- Paint.NET (best tool out there for making images, etc. quickly and easily)
- Paint (to quickly resize, etc)
- Zune (I can't develop my applications without some good old Tiesto!)
- Google Chrome (sorry IE, but Chrome is just faster and way simpler.  Although I have set my search to Bing)
- Notepad (good for making mockups of the app description, etc)

Feel free to make adjustments to this list as you need in order to efficient make and produce applications for the Windows Phone Marketplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment